Core Committee Members
The core committee comprises eminent public health experts who provide oversight and strategic inputs to drive the coalition’s advocacy agenda.
They represent the following organisations:
- Abt Associates India
- Action, Research and Training for Health (ARTH)
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Foundation for Reproductive Health India (FRHSI)
- Indian Association of Parliamentarians on Population and Development (IAPPD)
- Integrated Development Foundation (IDF)
- Pandit Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Studies in Rural Development (PISRD)
- PATH India
- Population Foundation of India
General Body Members
They identify on-ground issues and gaps, build momentum and leverage collective action at the state and national levels. ARC is currently a network of 167 individuals and organisations.
ARC is functional in five states. Each chapter undertakes advocacy based on local issues and priorities. The five states are as follows:
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
Under the overall guidance of the core committee members, the national secretariat facilitates national and state level dialogue and convenings with senior government officials, the media and civil society organisations.