Core Committee Members
The core committee comprises eminent public health experts who provide oversight and strategic inputs to drive the coalition’s advocacy agenda.
They represent the following organisations:
- Abt Associates
- Action, Research and Training for Health (ARTH)
- Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Foundation for Reproductive Health India (FRHSI)
- Indian Association of Parliamentarians on Population and Development (IAPPD)
- Integrated Development Foundation (IDF)
- Pandit Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Studies in Rural Development (PISRD)
- PATH India
- Population Foundation of India
General Body Members
They identify on-ground issues and gaps, build momentum and leverage collective action at the state and national levels. ARC is currently a network of 113 organisations.
Under the overall guidance of the core committee members, the national secretariat facilitates knowledge building and sharing national and state-level dialogue and convenings with senior government officials, the media, and civil society organisations.